Goat Simulator: PAYDAY review
Published & copyrighted by Coffee Stain Studios
Ariastore.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
About This ContentYou've crashed into people's windows with a jetpack, you've hit level 101 in the Goat MMO Simulator, you've survived the zombie apocalypse. How do you even top that?
Introducing Goat Simulator: PAYDAY, the latest in goat simulation technology. Being a goat has never been this realistic.
- Beat people up and take their money - use your goat crew to smash & grab, then blast away all your money at Mahatma Gambling, the Indian casino - just like in that Al Cappuccino movie
- PRANKNET - The static contract database lets goats pick and choose from available jobs by connecting with local contacts such as Vlad the Crimean, and you get to run his errands
- Buy things - use your easy-earned cash to buy different things. Mostly masks. Okay only masks.
- More masks - because obviously we haven’t been clear enough. You can even wear that mask with the American flag on it, whatever that character is called i don’t know, i just write the damn text
- FOUR AWESOME GOATS, seriously these guys are like they’re from an Al Pancake movie
- Be a camel, or even a dolphin in a wheelchair, there are no limits here (except the 4 playable goats)
- Unlock new, even dumber stuff. Because this is friggin’ Goat Simulator.
Coffee Stain Studios
2 GB available space